Friday, April 4, 2014

Hula Lei カヴェナ マン フラレイ



It's been six year now living here in Japan.  Teaching hula in Japan has it's ups and downs to be very honest.  Everyday I thank God for this chance to teach hula and Hawaiian culture here in Japan. I have amazing relationships with students, teachers and others that purely love Hawaii.   

With the new year nearly one-third finished,  I've kept busy planning a concert in July, organizing a trip with my students and recording a new cd.     Eveything is coming along great.

This photo below was taken during my weekly lesson at Enoshima.  At ENOSPA, they have an excellent medical program whereby I get to teach their clients hula.  Our lesson studio always overlooks Sagami Bay and Mount Fuji. After our lesson,  there is a natural hot spring (Onsen) that is part of the facilities too.

This is it for now please visit my website.  Me Ke aloha Kawena
http://www.hulalei.com



No comments:

Post a Comment